Frontenac Farmers Market
From our Farms, Kitchens, Gardens and Workshops to you....
The Frontenac Farmers Market offers a friendly welcoming environment that brings the producer to you.
We have been operating since 2005; we've been rained on, snowed on, baked, wind whipped, chilled to the bone, soaked, sunburned, frozen and steamed; sometimes on the same day but we take great pride in what we offer to you.
Visit us on Saturdays or here online for access to:
superb quality, locally produced, locally grown or locally home-made products from home-based industrious crafters, bakers, canners, gardeners, cooks, artists and, most importantly, farmers.
Frontenac Farmers Market offers more than just products for sale
- We hold special events on occasion.
- We offer a variety of products from the farm, workshop, garden or kitchen.
- We also have excellent gift ideas from the hands of our creative vendors.
- We offer kid friendly activities as much as possible.
- We often provide samples and treats.
- We encourage community groups to take advantage of our market hours to promote their organizations.
- Vendors can be a source of information, especially when you have a question only a grower can answer.
- But check often; this market is people powered and usually we come up with ideas or finalize details after we publish our list of events.
- Also we are subject to Mother Nature and you know how she can be.